Due to overwhelming response, the registration will be extended to 13 March 2013! Register now!
Carnival Run @ Bedok Reservoir
(Organised by Aljunied Cluster)
Date: 23 March 2013
Time: 5pm to 10pm
Reporting Time: 5pm
Venue: Bedok Reservoir
Guest-of-Honour: Mr Teo Ser Luck (Mayor of North East District)
Registration Closing Date: 8 March 2013
Please click here to download the carnival flyer.
Top 20 Race Results
|5KM MENS COMPETITIVE|
|1||SAMSON KIPLAGAT TENAI||1354||15m 59s|
|2||FOO GEN LIN||1584||16m 28s|
|3||HANGPAL ANGBUHANG||1215||17m 09s|
|4||IVAN LOW||1650||17m 11s|
|5||FANG JIANYONG||1203||17m 24s|
|6||DEMAN PURJA PUN||1091||17m 31s|
|7||UMESH RAI||1227||17m 32s|
|8||JUSTIN SIM||1345||17m 33s|
|9||BUDDHA RAJ RAI||1549||17m 39s|
|10||MUHAMMAD SHAH FEROZ||1439||17m 51s|
|11||TAN WEI BIN||1507||17m 53s|
|12||PHILIP S/O RAMACHANDRAN||1536||18m 03s|
|13||KRISHNA RAJ GURUNG||1246||18m 15s|
|14||LIM LU KAI||1270||18m 16s|
|15||TIONG WEI JIE||1464||18m 18s|
|16||JOEL TAN||1513||18m 21s|
|17||HENG ZHI FENG||1591||18m 27s|
|18||BUDA RAJ LIMBU ANGBUHAG||1083||18m 40s|
|19||TAN SONG HUA||1111||18m 42s|
|20||MORGAN LIM ZHI HONG||1060||18m 51s|
|5KM WOMENS COMPETITIVE|
|1||VIVIAN TANG||3148||19m 09s|
|2||VANJA CNOPS||3425||19m 35s|
|3||MOK YING RONG||3449||19m 46s|
|4||CHUA KHAI LENG||3207||20m 28s|
|5||RENUKA SATIANATHAN||3231||21m 28s|
|6||TAN LING LI LYNLY||3265||21m 42s|
|7||LEE MEI HUI||3254||21m 44s|
|8||LIM BEE CHAN||3316||21m 50s|
|9||YONG MAN YUN||3358||22m 12s|
|10||ROWENA DE BELLIGNY||3191||22m 16s|
|11||EMELYNE TEO JIA WEI||3235||22m 41s|
|12||TAN GEOK PHENG||3395||23m 40s|
|13||SEM HUI LENG||3256||24m 03s|
|14||JANELLE SEET||3021||24m 07s|
|15||FAITH FONG||3102||24m 21s|
|16||TAY HWEE CHOO||3317||24m 33s|
|17||NG KAH FUNG||3019||24m 44s|
|18||KOH BENG GEOK||3396||25m 11s|
|19||ANG LEELIAN||3288||25m 33s|
|20||JENNY NG||3474||25m 38s|
Categories & Fees
|Category||Fees of Participation|
|PAssion Card Member||Non-PAssion Card Member|
|5km Competitive Run (Men)||$18||$25|
|5km Competitive Run (Women)||$18||$25|
- All fees are inclusived of 7% GST.
• Brooks Running Singlet
• Shoe Bag
• Race Bib
• Finisher Medal
Running Singlet Size Chart
|Men (Measurement in inch)|
|Women (Measurement in inch)|
Race Entry Pack Collection
Date: 20 - 23 March 2013
Time: 5pm - 8pm on Wednesday, 12pm to 8pm on Thursday - Friday, 11am - 3pm on Saturday
Venue: Punggol CC (3 Hougang Ave 6 Singapore 538808)
For Participants Who Are Unable to Collect In Person
If someone is collecting your race entry pack on your behalf, the authorized personnel will need to produce the following documents:
• A copy of the runner's Photo Identification for verification
• His / Her own Photo Identification for recording purposes
• Letter of Authorization
Please click to download the Letter of Authorization.
|1st||2nd||3rd||4th - 20th|
|5km Competitive Run (Men)||$300 cash||$200 cash||$100 cash||$50 cash|
|5km Competitive Run (Women)||$300 cash||$200 cash||$100 cash||$50 cash|
|There will be special prizes for the 3 Best Dressed Runners and Lucky Draw on the event day!|
Rules & Regulations
The terms “runner” and “participant” refer to anyone who participates in this carnival run and both terms are used interchangeably in the rules and regulations.
- By registering for this event, the participant is aware that his/ her participation in the activity involves certain amount of risks. In the registration form, he/ she declares that one is physically fit to meet the challenges which the activity demands. He/ she is taking part in this activity with full knowledge of the consequences which may arise during the period of the activity and shall therefore not hold the Organiser nor the People’s Association or their servants and agents responsible for any damage to or loss of property or any injury or loss of life which may be sustained by oneself during the activity or arising from any cause in connection with the activity where such damage to or loss of property or any injury or loss of life is not caused by the negligence or wilful act or omission of the Organiser or People’s Association or their servants and agents.
- The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- Trading or transferring of bibs among participants is strictly not allowed.
- Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification for all categories.
- Participants must begin their race in the correct category. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- The Organiser reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/ her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/ herself.
- Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the safety of participants, participants take part at their own risks and the Organiser, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
- • Any runner who feel unwell or experience any pain/ discomfort during the course of the race should stop and alert any road marshal stationed along the race route.
- To compete in this carnival run, participants must be 16 and above as at 1 January 2013. Those born on or before 31 December 1997 shall be eligible.
- There shall strictly be no replacement/ inclusion of runners if runners are found to be ineligible.
- It is mandatory that all participants wear their race bib once the race has started. Runners must wear their assigned number bib in front at all times during the race. Running with a bare torso is not allowed.
- Registration will only be completed when full payment is made.
- Registration will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be strictly no refund of entry fees for those who eventually do not take part, regardless of the reason(s).
- It is compulsory for all participants to fill up the indemnity form. Failure to submit completed indemnity form will be disqualified from the run.
- Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from their respective flag off point will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
- All runners must bring along his/ her valid Singapore pink or blue identity cards, valid driving license (with photo) or valid passport for verification, failing which he/ she will not be allowed to compete in the carnival run.
- In the event of any dispute arising over any runner(s), the race shall be conducted under protest, and the Organiser shall determine the matter on receipt of the protest in writing, together with the prescribed protest fees.
- Protests with regard to the fielding of an ineligible runner(s) for a particular race must be made in writing together with the protest fee of $50.00 and lodged with the Organiser within 10 minutes after the announcement of the result for that particular race. In the event of the protest being dismissed, the fee will be forfeited.
- The decision arising from any protest shall be final and there shall be no appeal.
- No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport is allowed on the course during the race except official race vehicle and medical vehicles.
- While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the Organiser will not be held responsible for any loss and/ or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photograph, motion picture recordings, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to replace any winners if he/ she is found to be disqualified.
Aljunied CCAddress: 110 Hougang Ave 1 Singapore 530110
Contact Number: (65) 62823553
Punggol CCAddress: 3 Hougang Ave 6 Singapore 538808
Contact Number: (65) 63871833
Eunos CCAddress: 180 Bedok Reservoir Road Singapore 479220
Contact Number: (65) 6448 6971
Kaki Bukit CCAddress: 670 Bedok North Street 3 Singapore 469627
Contact Number: (65) 64454223
Paya Lebar CCAddress: 207 Hougang Street 21, Singapore 530207
Contact Number: (65) 6284 4261
Serangoon CCAddress: 10 Serangoon North Avenue 2 Singapore 555877
Contact Number: (65) 6285 8833
Hougang CCAddress: 35 Hougang Avenue 3 Singapore 538840
Contact Number: (65) 6282 8887